Saturday, February 8, 2014

The BEST girls’ dress tutorials

The BEST girls’ dress tutorials

Summer is nearly upon us. It is dress season. I don't know about your girls, but my girls absolutely love dresses. That's a good thing, because I love to make dresses
There are a TON of little girl's dress tutorials out there in blog land. I've taken the liberty of narrowing it down to just my favorite dozen. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Of course you will. They are cute, and free! And I really can't say enough about these. They all deserve you to click through and at least look at them! So much variety in style, color and design.
Ruffle Peasant Dress by TaDa Creations
Shirred Top or Dress by TaDa Creations
Sweet Shirred Summer Dress by Prudent Baby
Reversible Girl's Pinafore Dress by Stuff I Live For
Popover Sundress by Oliver & S
Last Minute Frock by Grosgrain Fabulous
J-Crew-y Ruffle Dress by KoJo Designs
Fairy Romper by Samster Mommy
Wrap Dress by Tiny Happy
Bubble Dress by Made By Lex
So what do you think of this list?
This list Works For Me. Do you have any favorite dress tutorials that I haven't included? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment